Sitka Kelvin Active Jacket
The Kelvin Active Jacket is a versatile tool for backcountry pursuits. Featuring 80-gram Polartec® Alpha insulation, it is the perfect quiet outer layer in mild temps or as an insulator layered under a shell when the mercury dives. A zippered chest pocket secures at-hand essentials and doubles as a stuff sack. Soft, silent and breathable, this workhorse knows no off-season.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- Weight: 13.77 oz. // Size: L
- Fabric: 20-Denier Nylon Ripstop Shell (40-Gram, 100% Nylon), Breathable Polyester Mesh Lining.
- Insulation: 80 g/m2 Polartec® Alpha® Insulation.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Highly Breathable and Thermally Regulating: Polartec Alpha Active is a non-migrating lofted fleece insulation that offers superior breathability and moisture management.
- Brushed Fleece Hand Zip Pockets and Interior Zip Chest Pocket: The zippered chest pocket secures your necessities and doubles as a stuff sack. Hand warmer pockets are lined with brushed fleece for added warmth.
- Neck and Chin w/ Brushed Tricot Lining: The neck and chin are lined with a brushed tricot to prevent chafing and add warmth and comfort.
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.