Sitka Dew Point Pant
Our 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Pant offers waterproof protection when you’re three days in and the clouds turn black. Minimally featured—including micro-taped seams and zero pockets—it’s made from a 20-denier nylon ripstop face with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology for easy movement and packability in the mountains. Two-way side zips offer easy on/off and venting; the articulated fit won’t tug when you’re navigating rough country or hiking in the rain.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
- Fabric: GORE-TEX 3-layer, 20-denier fabric with ripstop nylon face
- Soft, packable GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology provides comfort and packability
- YKK® 7/8-Length Side Zips vent for expelling heat and easy on/off with boots on.
- Streamlined designs for long-last performance.
- Micro-Taped Seams for weather protection with minimal bulk.
- Adjustable nylon web belt.