DMT 6" Diamond Whetstone 3 Piece Set
If you are looking for one set of sharpening stones to sharpen all of your knives or broadheads, this is the set! Add a leather strop to these whetstones, and you are set for life.
A beautiful hardwood box of three 6" Diamond Whetstone™ sharpeners makes a perfect gift. This 3 piece set is comprised of DMT's most popular sharpening stones. It is a great fit at home or in the shop, offering a sharpening surface to satisfy a variety of edge care needs. The box includes rubber feet and three stones: Extra-Fine, Fine, and Coarse. Each stone measures 6" x 2" x 3/4" and the box measures 7.75" x 7.25" x 1.25".
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- A great gift. The perfect sharpener for at home or in the shop offering a sharpening surface to satisfy a variety of edge care needs
- Three different diamond stones: Extra-Fine to polish and refine an edge, Fine for a razor sharp edge and Coarse to transform a dull edge
- Sharpens edges faster than conventional stones with DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
Set is comprised of three stones:
Coarse: Transforms a dull edge to cutting condition.
Quickly restores a dull edge to cutting sharp. Customers that desire cutting fast action without worry of edge refinement often use our coarse models. Unless the stone is designated Dia-Flat ®, do not use for lapping. Size: 45 micron (325 mesh). Color code: blue.
Fine: Use to put a great edge on slightly dull knives or tools
Restores to a fine edge any knife or tool that is slightly dull. Many of our customers consider the fine grit to be a medium/all purpose sharpener. Professional Chefs and gourmet cooks work through to our finer grit models. For woodworkers and sportsman who are stepping through the grits, it's edge refinement step done before micro beveling and polishing. Size: 25 micron (600 mesh). Color code: red.
Extra Fine: Gives everything a polished and razor sharp edge.
Refine knife or tool edge to razor sharp perfection.
Size: 9 micron (1200 mesh). Color code: green.