Norton Multi Oil Stone Sharpening System
The Norton IM313 Multi-Oilstone system is considered by many to be the ultimate sharpening system. The 11-1/2" stone length permits long, sweeping strokes for faster and more precise sharpening of all tools broadheads and knives. The 3 stones are connected to a handle for convenient and quick rotation betweent the grits. The two stones that are not in use sit submerged in honing oil, so theyre ready to use as soon as they are rotated to the top. The heavy duty plastic case has a lid, acts as a reservoir for the included oil, and features a non-skid bottom for stability on any surface.
- IM313 Tri Hone System consists of the following stones:
- Coarse Crystolon quickly re-profiles or restores worn edges
- Medium/fine Crystolon refines your edge
- Fine India stone hones for a finished edge
- Includes 16oz of Norton oil.
- Norton Oil is a highly refined lubricating oil specifically formulated for sharpening stone use
- Will not load or "gum-up" sharpening stones
- Meets USA Pharmacopoeia standards for mineral oil purity and may be used around food preparation operations
*All 3 stones are replaceable