Swhacker #261 Levi Morgan Signature Series
Levi Morgan #261 Broadheads
Engineered to the demanding specifications of Levi Morgan, the World’s most renowned archer, the NEW #261 blends unprecedented broadhead technology with field point accuracy. The unique arched blade design reduces blade resistance after entry, retaining greater arrow momentum and delivering increased pass-through performance. The ALL NEW reinforced ribbed ferrule delivers up to 20% greater strength and rigidity. The #261 also includes Swhacker’s NEW blade lock technology, allowing the expandable blades to be locked in the closed position so hunters can practice with the exact broadhead they will be using in the field; it’s finetuning at its finest. The #261 is 1-inch in flight and 2-inches after penetration.
- 100 grain, 2-blade, 2-inch cutting diameter
- NEW Reinforced ribbed ferrule, built from anodized aircraft aluminum, delivers up to 20% greater strength and rigidity.
- NEW arched stainless steel .032” blade design, reduces resistance, helps retain arrow momentum and delivers greater penetration and pass-through performance
- NEW blade lock technology allows the expandable blades to be locked in the closed position for practice purposes.
- Slice Twice! Swhacker’s legendary wing blade design cuts through the first layer of hide, bone and fat, causing the NEW swept blades to deploy internally to deliver lethal damage to vital organs. This two-slice technology assures greater retained momentum and a higher percentage of pass-through shots.